- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Khorixas weather in April 2020
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 2222 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
The April weather guide for Khorixas, Namibia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Khorixas in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Khorixas in April with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Khorixas in April?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Khorixas in April - that's 71% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Khorixas in April?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Khorixas in April and the average monthly rainfall is 22mm.
Khorixas sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Khorixas in April 2020. Select a month to view Khorixas sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||07:07||19:00|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||07:11||18:48|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||07:16||18:38|
- Check recommended holidays & tours to Namibia
- Narrow offers by holiday style & departure airport
- Includes Titan Travel's VIP door-to-door travel service
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Namibia in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Namibia in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.