- Browse the latest special offers on holidays to the Maldives
- Filter holidays by star rating, board basis & more
- Holiday offers start from £1049 per person
Lily Beach weather in April 2020
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 2626°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 129129 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 3030°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Lily Beach, Maldives shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Lily Beach weather in April
The average maximum daytime temperature in Lily Beach in April is a hot 32°C (90°F) with very high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 26°C (79°F). There are usually 9 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 70% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 129mm (5.1 inches) of rainfall across the whole of April with 9 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Lily Beach in April is 30°C (86°F).
Lily Beach sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Lily Beach in April 2020. Select a month to view Lily Beach sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:07||18:16|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:02||18:14|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||05:58||18:13|
- Explore all inclusive holiday deals for to the Maldives
- Filter deals by board basis, star rating & more
- Holidays start from just £1029 per person
Discover more about the Maldives
Where's hot in the Maldives in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Maldives in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.