- Save on long haul flights from Heathrow in 2018/2019
- Fly to Clark from £405, Bali from £500 & Phuket from £505
- Plus Kuala Lumpur from £485, Hanoi from £470 & many more
- Travel before 4th December 2018 (inclusive)
Johor Baharu weather in April 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 213213 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The April weather guide for Johor Baharu, Malaysia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Johor Baharu sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Johor Baharu in April 2020. Select a month to view Johor Baharu sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||07:05||19:13|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||07:01||19:09|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||06:57||19:07|
- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Discover more about Malaysia
Where's hot in Malaysia in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Malaysia in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.