- Save up to 60% with Hotels.com Black Friday sale
- Destinations across Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
- Travel before 30th April 2020 (inclusive)
Antananarivo weather in April 2020
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 6161 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
The April weather guide for Antananarivo, Madagascar shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Antananarivo in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Antananarivo in April with low heat and humidity, falling to 15°C at night.
How sunny is it in Antananarivo in April?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Antananarivo in April - that's 62% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Antananarivo in April?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Antananarivo in April and the average monthly rainfall is 61mm.
Antananarivo sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Antananarivo in April 2020. Select a month to view Antananarivo sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||05:57||17:50|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:00||17:39|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||06:04||17:30|
- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Madagascar in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Madagascar in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.