- Explore the latest holiday offers for Laos
- Filter offers by type, style, rating & departure date
- Book holidays & tours for 50 year olds & over
Vientiane weather in April 2020
- 3636°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 9090 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The April weather guide for Vientiane, Laos shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Vientiane in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 36°C in Vientiane in April with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Vientiane in April?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Vientiane in April - that's 61% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Vientiane in April?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Vientiane in April and the average monthly rainfall is 90mm.
Vientiane sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Vientiane in April 2020. Select a month to view Vientiane sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:04||18:23|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||05:53||18:26|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||05:43||18:30|
- Search Momondo for cheap flights to Laos
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Laos in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Laos in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.