- Book tours & holidays to Laos with G Adventures
- Tour prices start from just £441 per person
- Filter holidays by date, price, activity, duration & difficulty
Luang Prabang weather in April 2020
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 110110 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The April weather guide for Luang Prabang, Laos shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Luang Prabang in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 33°C in Luang Prabang in April with very high heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Luang Prabang in April?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Luang Prabang in April - that's 56% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Luang Prabang in April?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Luang Prabang in April and the average monthly rainfall is 110mm.
Luang Prabang sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Luang Prabang in April 2020. Select a month to view Luang Prabang sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:05||18:26|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||05:54||18:30|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||05:43||18:35|
- Save up to 60% with Hotels.com Black Friday sale
- Destinations across Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
- Travel before 30th April 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Laos in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Laos in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.