- Browse current deals & offers on tours to Kosovo
- Filter deals by date, duration, tour type & difficulty
- Prices shown with & without flights where available
Pristina weather in April 2020
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6767 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
The April weather guide for Pristina, Kosovo shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Pristina weather in April
The average maximum daytime temperature in Pristina in April is a comfortable 16°C (61°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 4°C (39°F). There are usually 5 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 40% of the 13 hours of daylight.
Expect 67mm (2.6 inches) of rainfall across the whole of April with 13 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (5 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Pristina sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Pristina in April 2020. Select a month to view Pristina sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:17||19:02|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||05:54||19:18|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||05:31||19:35|
- Save up to 40% with Hotels.com summer sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 26th September 2019 (inclusive)
Where's hot in Kosovo in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Kosovo in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.