- Save on holidays to Africa with latest special offers
- Book holidays to Morocco, Zanzibar, South Africa & more
- Filter deals by star rating, price, duration & more
Nakuru weather in April 2020
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 2121 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 126126 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The April weather guide for Nakuru, Kenya shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Nakuru in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Nakuru in April with low heat and humidity, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Nakuru in April?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Nakuru in April - that's 51% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Nakuru in April?
There are usually 21 days with some rain in Nakuru in April and the average monthly rainfall is 126mm.
Nakuru sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Nakuru in April 2020. Select a month to view Nakuru sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:36||18:43|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:33||18:39|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||06:30||18:36|
- Save up to 30% on hotels in Europe, Middle East & Africa
- Book weekend stays (min 3 nights) in the Hilton winter sale
- Travel before 31st August 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Kenya in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Kenya in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.