- Find low prices on flights to Kenya
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Naivasha weather in April 2020
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 2222 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 139139 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The April weather guide for Naivasha, Kenya shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Naivasha weather in April
The average maximum daytime temperature in Naivasha in April is a warm 23°C (73°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 11°C (52°F). There are usually 5 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 45% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 139mm (5.5 inches) of rainfall across the whole of April with 22 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Naivasha sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Naivasha in April 2020. Select a month to view Naivasha sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:35||18:41|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:31||18:37|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||06:29||18:34|
- Book tours & holidays to Kenya with G Adventures
- Tour prices start from just £759 per person
- Filter holidays by date, price, activity, duration & difficulty
Where's hot in Kenya in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Kenya in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.