- Find cheapest air fares from popular airlines & OTAs
- Compare prices from BA, Virgin Atlantic, Jet2, Easyjet & more
- Find the cheapest time to fly & where to book online
Wadi Rum weather in April 2020
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 66 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
The April weather guide for Wadi Rum, Jordan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Wadi Rum in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Wadi Rum in April with no heat and humidity, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Wadi Rum in April?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Wadi Rum in April - that's 72% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Wadi Rum in April?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Wadi Rum in April and the average monthly rainfall is 6mm.
Wadi Rum sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Wadi Rum in April 2020. Select a month to view Wadi Rum sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:28||18:57|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:12||19:05|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||05:57||19:15|
- Explore the best prices available from Emirates
- Latest low fares for business & economy class flights
- Book flights to Dubai, UAE & destinations worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Jordan
Where's hot in Jordan in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Jordan in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.