- Save EXTRA £60 on holidays with Broadway Travel
- Book at least 2 adults or 1 adult + 1 child (2 years old or more)
- £1,200 minimum spend. Cannot be combined with other codes
Bibione weather in April 2020
- 1717°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 104104 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
The April weather guide for Bibione, Venetian Riviera shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Bibione in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 17°C in Bibione in April, falling to 8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bibione in April?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bibione in April - that's 41% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Bibione in April?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Bibione in April and the average monthly rainfall is 104mm.
Bibione sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bibione in April 2020. Select a month to view Bibione sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:47||19:36|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:22||19:55|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||05:57||20:14|
- Browse the top holiday offers to Venice
- Check out the Tripadvisor rating before you book
- Filter deals by price, star rating, duration, month & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Italy
Where's hot in the Venetian Riviera in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Venetian Riviera in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.