- Book tours & holidays to Italy with G Adventures
- Tour prices start from just £439 per person
- Filter holidays by date, price, activity, duration & difficulty
Corniglia weather in April 2020
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7272 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 1414°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Corniglia, Italian Riviera shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Corniglia sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Corniglia in April 2020. Select a month to view Corniglia sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||07:02||19:49|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:37||20:06|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||06:13||20:24|
- Save EXTRA £15 on flight only bookings with Travel Up
- Book flights to Europe, Asia, North Americas & more
- Enter voucher code on 'Payment Details' page. £200 min spend
Discover more about Italy
Where's hot in the Italian Riviera in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Italian Riviera in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.