- Save up to 50% on hotels in Hotels.com January sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 23rd February 2020 (inclusive)
Dead Sea weather in April 2020
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 99 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
The April weather guide for Dead Sea, Israel shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Dead Sea in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Dead Sea in April with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Dead Sea in April?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Dead Sea in April - that's 72% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Dead Sea in April?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Dead Sea in April and the average monthly rainfall is 9mm.
Dead Sea sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Dead Sea in April 2020. Select a month to view Dead Sea sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:27||18:58|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:10||19:07|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||05:54||19:18|
- Browse available Cosmos tours to Israel
- Filter tour offers by price, holiday type & interest
- Search for specific travel dates to narrow results
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Israel in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Israel in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.