- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Dead Sea weather in April 2020
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 99 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
The April weather guide for Dead Sea, Israel shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Dead Sea weather in April
The average maximum daytime temperature in Dead Sea in April is a warm 28°C (82°F) with moderate heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 13°C (55°F). There are usually 9 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 72% of the 13 hours of daylight.
Expect 9mm (0.4 inches) of rainfall across the whole of April with 2 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (9 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Dead Sea sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Dead Sea in April 2020. Select a month to view Dead Sea sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:27||18:58|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:10||19:07|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||05:54||19:18|
- Save an extra 10% on worldwide car hire
- Book with the exclusive Argus Car Hire discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Where's hot in Israel in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Israel in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details