- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Kirkuk weather in April 2020
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5454 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
The April weather guide for Kirkuk, Iraq shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kirkuk in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Kirkuk in April with no heat and humidity, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kirkuk in April?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kirkuk in April - that's 61% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Kirkuk in April?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Kirkuk in April and the average monthly rainfall is 54mm.
Kirkuk sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kirkuk in April 2020. Select a month to view Kirkuk sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||05:49||18:24|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||05:30||18:36|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||05:12||18:48|
- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Iraq in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Iraq in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.