- Browse the low fares on flights to Bali, Indonesia
- Depart from Heathrow & Gatwick + other UK airports
- Book return flights online from £579
Pangkalanbuun weather in April 2020
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 250250 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 3030°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Pangkalanbuun, Indonesia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Pangkalanbuun sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Pangkalanbuun in April 2020. Select a month to view Pangkalanbuun sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||05:35||17:40|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||05:32||17:35|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||05:30||17:31|
- Save up to 10% on holidays to Indonesia
- Book online with TUI to receive discount
- FREE kids places & low deposits also available
Discover more about Indonesia
Where's hot in Indonesia in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Indonesia in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.