- Book tours & holidays to Indonesia with G Adventures
- Tour prices start from just £539 per person
- Filter holidays by date, price, activity, duration & difficulty
Medan weather in April 2020
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 172172 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The April weather guide for Medan, Indonesia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Medan in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 33°C in Medan in April with very high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Medan in April?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Medan in April - that's 55% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Medan in April?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Medan in April and the average monthly rainfall is 172mm.
Medan sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Medan in April 2020. Select a month to view Medan sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:25||18:34|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:19||18:31|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||06:15||18:30|
- Save an extra 10% on worldwide car hire
- Book with the exclusive Argus Car Hire discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Indonesia
Where's hot in Indonesia in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Indonesia in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.