- Book online & save 12% on holidays to India
- Book online with TUI to receive discount
- FREE kids places & low deposits also available
Port Blair weather in April 2020
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 6666 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 3030°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Port Blair, India shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Port Blair weather in April
The average maximum daytime temperature in Port Blair in April is a hot 32°C (90°F) with very high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 24°C (75°F). There are usually 8 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 65% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 66mm (2.6 inches) of rainfall across the whole of April with 3 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Port Blair in April is 30°C (86°F).
Port Blair sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Port Blair in April 2020. Select a month to view Port Blair sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||05:16||17:30|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||05:07||17:31|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||05:00||17:32|
- Save on last minute solo holiday offers with Just You
- Browse top deals departing in the next few months
- Book holidays to Italy, Croatia, Spain & further afield
Discover more about India
Popular India destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in India in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details