- Save EXTRA £150 on winter sun long haul destinations
- Holidays to Asia, Indian Ocean & Caribbean. £1,200 min spend
- Travel between 1st Nov 2019 & 30th Apr 2020 (inclusive)
Patna weather in April 2020
- 3737°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 1010 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
The April weather guide for Patna, India shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Patna in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 37°C in Patna in April with high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Patna in April?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Patna in April - that's 69% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Patna in April?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Patna in April and the average monthly rainfall is 10mm.
Patna sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Patna in April 2020. Select a month to view Patna sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||05:41||18:06|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||05:27||18:13|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||05:14||18:20|
- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about India
Where's hot in India in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in India in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.