- Save an extra 10% on worldwide car hire
- Book with the exclusive Argus Car Hire discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Thiruvananthapuram weather in April 2020
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 119119 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 3030°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Thiruvananthapuram sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Thiruvananthapuram in April 2020. Select a month to view Thiruvananthapuram sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:20||18:32|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:13||18:32|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||06:07||18:32|
- Save up to 40% with Hotels.com summer sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 26th November 2019 (inclusive)
Discover more about India
Where's hot in Kerala in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Kerala in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.