- Save up to 30% on hotels in Europe, Middle East & Africa
- Book weekend stays (min 3 nights) in the Hilton winter sale
- Travel before 31st August 2020 (inclusive)
Szeged weather in April 2020
- 1717°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4141 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
The April weather guide for Szeged, Hungary shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Szeged in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 17°C in Szeged in April, falling to 6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Szeged in April?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Szeged in April - that's 44% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Szeged in April?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Szeged in April and the average monthly rainfall is 41mm.
Szeged sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Szeged in April 2020. Select a month to view Szeged sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:19||19:09|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||05:52||19:27|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||05:27||19:47|
- Explore European & UK bus & coach ticket offers
- Find best prices & fastest routes from over 800 providers
- Including Eurolines, ALSA, Flixbus, Ouibus & National Express
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Hungary in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Hungary in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.