- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Tegucigalpa weather in April 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 4141 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The April weather guide for Tegucigalpa, Honduras shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Tegucigalpa in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Tegucigalpa in April with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Tegucigalpa in April?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Tegucigalpa in April - that's 54% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Tegucigalpa in April?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Tegucigalpa in April and the average monthly rainfall is 41mm.
Tegucigalpa sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Tegucigalpa in April 2020. Select a month to view Tegucigalpa sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||05:44||18:01|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||05:35||18:03|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||05:27||18:05|
- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Honduras in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Honduras in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.