- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Labe weather in April 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 4040 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The April weather guide for Labe, Guinea shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Labe weather in April
The average maximum daytime temperature in Labe in April is a hot 31°C (88°F) with moderate heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 18°C (64°F). There are usually 8 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 63% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 40mm (1.6 inches) of rainfall across the whole of April with 6 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Labe sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Labe in April 2020. Select a month to view Labe sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:46||19:00|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:38||19:01|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||06:31||19:02|
- Find cheap flights to Guinea with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
More Guinea destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details