- Save EXTRA £50 per person on summer holidays in 2020
- Minimum spend of £250 per person. 7 nights or more
- Travel between 1st May & 31st Oct 2020 (inclusive)
Lixouri weather in April 2020
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5858 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
- 1616°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Lixouri, Kefalonia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Lixouri weather in April
The average maximum daytime temperature in Lixouri in April is a comfortable 18°C (64°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 10°C (50°F). There are usually 7 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 56% of the 13 hours of daylight.
Expect 58mm (2.3 inches) of rainfall across the whole of April with 10 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be high (6 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Lixouri in April is 16°C (61°F).
Lixouri sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Lixouri in April 2020. Select a month to view Lixouri sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||07:23||20:02|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||07:02||20:15|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||06:43||20:29|
- Save on summer holidays departing in August 2019
- Book holidays for under £499 per person
- Filter by departure airports, destinations & more
Discover more about Greece
Popular Kefalonia destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Kefalonia in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details