- Browse current deals & offers on tours to the Gambia
- Filter deals by date, duration, tour type & difficulty
- Prices shown with & without flights where available
Kololi weather in April 2020
- 3434°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2222°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Kololi, Gambia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Kololi sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kololi in April 2020. Select a month to view Kololi sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||07:03||19:19|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:54||19:20|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||06:46||19:22|
- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Discover more about the Gambia
Where's hot in the Gambia in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Gambia in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.