- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Libreville weather in April 2020
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 326326 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Libreville, Gabon shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Libreville weather in April
The average maximum daytime temperature in Libreville in April is a warm 29°C (84°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 22°C (72°F). There are usually 6 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 45% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 326mm (12.8 inches) of rainfall across the whole of April with 19 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Libreville in April is 29°C (84°F).
Libreville sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Libreville in April 2020. Select a month to view Libreville sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:22||18:29|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:18||18:26|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||06:15||18:23|
- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
More Gabon destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details