- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in French Polynesia
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Tahaa weather in April 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 162162 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Tahaa, French Polynesia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Tahaa sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Tahaa in April 2020. Select a month to view Tahaa sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:12||18:07|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:14||17:57|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||06:18||17:48|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holidays
- Book flights + hotel together to get saving
- Popular destinations include Europe, USA & Australia
Where's hot in French Polynesia in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in French Polynesia in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.