- Search Momondo for cheap flights to French Polynesia
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
Huahine weather in April 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 162162 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Huahine, French Polynesia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Huahine in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Huahine in April with high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Huahine in April?
The average sea temperature around Huahine in April is 29°C.
Does it rain in Huahine in April?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Huahine in April and the average monthly rainfall is 162mm.
Huahine sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Huahine in April 2020. Select a month to view Huahine sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:10||18:05|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:13||17:55|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||06:16||17:46|
- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in French Polynesia
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in French Polynesia in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in French Polynesia in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.