- Save up to 40% with Hotels.com summer sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 26th September 2019 (inclusive)
Cayenne weather in April 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 2121 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 439439 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Cayenne, French Guiana shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Cayenne weather in April
The average maximum daytime temperature in Cayenne in April is a hot 30°C (86°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 24°C (75°F). There are usually 5 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 41% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 439mm (17.3 inches) of rainfall across the whole of April with 21 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Cayenne in April is 27°C (81°F).
Cayenne sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Cayenne in April 2020. Select a month to view Cayenne sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:28||18:38|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:22||18:36|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||06:18||18:35|
- Save EXTRA 10% on car hire in Central & South America
- Blackout periods apply. Excludes domestic rentals
- Travel before 14th December 2019 (inclusive)
More French Guiana destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details