- Book autumn hotel breaks in France from £140pp
- Get 3 nights for the price of 2 with Brittany Ferries
- Travel between 1st Oct & 22nd Dec 2019 (inclusive)
Versailles weather in April 2020
- 1414°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 55°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4747 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
The April weather guide for Versailles, France shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Versailles sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Versailles in April 2020. Select a month to view Versailles sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||07:28||20:23|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||07:00||20:44|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||06:32||21:06|
- Save on ski accommodation in 2019/2020
- Book holiday accommodation in the French Alps
- Including Avoriaz, Flaine, Tignes, Val d'Isère & Chamonix
Discover more about France
Where's hot in France in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in France in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.