- Check out lowest fares on mid & short haul flights
- Book return flights to destinations across Europe & beyond
- Destinations include Croatia, Cyprus, Greece, Turkey & Spain
Hendaye weather in April 2020
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 126126 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
- 1313°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Hendaye, France shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Hendaye weather in April
The average maximum daytime temperature in Hendaye in April is a comfortable 16°C (61°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 8°C (46°F). There are usually 5 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 38% of the 13 hours of daylight.
Expect 126mm (5.0 inches) of rainfall across the whole of April with 18 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be high (6 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Hendaye in April is 13°C (55°F).
Hendaye sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Hendaye in April 2020. Select a month to view Hendaye sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||07:48||20:34|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||07:24||20:51|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||07:01||21:08|
- Save at least 20% on participating IHG hotels
- Book summer hotel stays at least 3 days in advance
- Travel before 15th September 2019 (inclusive)
Discover more about France
Popular France destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in France in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details