- Explore the latest holiday offers for France
- Filter offers by type, style, rating & departure date
- Book holidays & tours for 50 year olds & over
Bergerac weather in April 2020
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7171 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
The April weather guide for Bergerac, France shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Bergerac weather in April
The average maximum daytime temperature in Bergerac in April is a comfortable 16°C (61°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 6°C (43°F). There are usually 6 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 46% of the 14 hours of daylight.
Expect 71mm (2.8 inches) of rainfall across the whole of April with 15 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (5 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Bergerac sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bergerac in April 2020. Select a month to view Bergerac sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||07:38||20:26|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||07:13||20:44|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||06:49||21:03|
- Book a Park Stay & Go package with Holiday Inn
- Get 1 night's stay + up to 15 nights parking
- Available at popular airports, train stations & docks
Discover more about France
Popular France destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in France in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details