- Find cheapest air fares from popular airlines & OTAs
- Compare prices from BA, Virgin Atlantic, Jet2, Easyjet & more
- Find the cheapest time to fly & where to book online
Stanley weather in April 2020
- 99°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5353 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 99°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Stanley, Falkland Islands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Stanley in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 9°C in Stanley in April, falling to 3°C at night.
How sunny is it in Stanley in April?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Stanley in April - that's 35% of daylight hours.
Is the sea cold around Stanley in April?
The average sea temperature around Stanley in April is 9°C.
Does it rain in Stanley in April?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Stanley in April and the average monthly rainfall is 53mm.
Stanley sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Stanley in April 2020. Select a month to view Stanley sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||07:14||18:35|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||07:37||18:04|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||08:02||17:34|
- Save up to 45% on hotels in the Expedia escape sale
- Book hotels in Paris, Amsterdam, New York, Barcelona & more
- Travel before 27th December 2019 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Falkland Islands destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.