- Check low fares on flights to Egypt from the UK
- Filter offers by departure airport, month & fare class
- Prices shown are one way based on return flights
Taba Heights weather in April 2020
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 66 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2121°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Taba Heights, Egypt shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Taba Heights sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Taba Heights in April 2020. Select a month to view Taba Heights sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||05:30||17:59|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||05:14||18:08|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||05:00||18:17|
- Save on flights & holidays in the British Airways sale
- Book holidays from £99 per person & discounted flights
- Plus flights to Europe, North America, Africa & Asia
Discover more about Egypt
Where's hot in Egypt in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Egypt in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.