- Browse Holiday Inn Express hotels in Colombia
- Book cheap hotels in Bogota, Cartagena, Medellin & more
- Check for special offers & best available rates
Bogota weather in April 2020
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 104104 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The April weather guide for Bogota, Colombia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Bogota in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Bogota in April, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bogota in April?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bogota in April - that's 26% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Bogota in April?
There are usually 19 days with some rain in Bogota in April and the average monthly rainfall is 104mm.
Bogota sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bogota in April 2020. Select a month to view Bogota sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||05:55||18:05|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||05:50||18:03|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||05:45||18:02|
- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Colombia in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Colombia in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.