- Book low fares to Shanghai, China with Virgin Atlantic
- Flights depart from London Heathrow Airport
- Return flights to Shanghai from £451
Kaifeng weather in April 2020
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4343 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
The April weather guide for Kaifeng, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kaifeng in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Kaifeng in April, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kaifeng in April?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kaifeng in April - that's 50% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Kaifeng in April?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Kaifeng in April and the average monthly rainfall is 43mm.
Kaifeng sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kaifeng in April 2020. Select a month to view Kaifeng sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:10||18:44|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||05:51||18:55|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||05:33||19:07|
- Explore the best prices available from Emirates
- Latest low fares for business & economy class flights
- Book flights to Dubai, UAE & destinations worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about China
Where's hot in China in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in China in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.