- Find latest Exodus Travels deals on tours to China
- Discover activity rating, duration, tour type + read reviews
- Filter offers by price, flight options, travel dates & more
Dunhuang weather in April 2020
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 22 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
The April weather guide for Dunhuang, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Dunhuang in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Dunhuang in April, falling to 3°C at night.
How sunny is it in Dunhuang in April?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Dunhuang in April - that's 67% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Dunhuang in April?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Dunhuang in April and the average monthly rainfall is 2mm.
Dunhuang sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Dunhuang in April 2020. Select a month to view Dunhuang sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||07:25||20:06|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||07:03||20:20|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||06:42||20:35|
- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about China
Where's hot in China in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in China in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.