- Save an extra 10% on worldwide car hire
- Book with the exclusive Argus Car Hire discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Lake Chungara weather in April 2020
- 1212°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- -4-4°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 33 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The April weather guide for Lake Chungara, Chile shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Lake Chungara in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 12°C in Lake Chungara in April, falling to -4°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lake Chungara in April?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lake Chungara in April - that's 63% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Lake Chungara in April?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Lake Chungara in April and the average monthly rainfall is 3mm.
Lake Chungara sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Lake Chungara in April 2020. Select a month to view Lake Chungara sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||07:43||19:37|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:47||18:27|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||06:51||18:17|
- Browse Holiday Inn Express hotels in Chile
- Book cheap hotels in Concepcion, Santiago & more
- Check for special offers & best available rates
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Chile
Where's hot in Chile in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Chile in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.