- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
George Town weather in April 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 4848 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for George Town, Cayman Islands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in George Town in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in George Town in April with high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in George Town in April?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in George Town in April - that's 77% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around George Town in April?
The average sea temperature around George Town in April is 27°C.
Does it ever rain in George Town in April?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in George Town in April and the average monthly rainfall is 48mm.
George Town sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for George Town in April 2020. Select a month to view George Town sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:19||18:40|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:08||18:43|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||05:57||18:48|
- Browse the top holiday offers to the Cayman Islands
- Destinations include Grand Cayman
- Filter deals by price, star rating, duration, month & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Cayman Islands destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.