- Browse the top holiday offers to Montreal
- Check out the Tripadvisor rating before you book
- Filter deals by price, star rating, duration, month & more
Quebec City weather in April 2020
- 88°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- -1-1°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8181 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
The April weather guide for Quebec City, Quebec shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Quebec City in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 8°C in Quebec City in April, falling to -1°C at night.
How sunny is it in Quebec City in April?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Quebec City in April - that's 43% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Quebec City in April?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Quebec City in April and the average monthly rainfall is 81mm.
Quebec City sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Quebec City in April 2020. Select a month to view Quebec City sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:23||19:15|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||05:57||19:34|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||05:31||19:54|
- Save on holidays to USA & Canada with latest special offers
- Book holidays to Florida, New York, Las Vegas & more
- Filter deals by holiday type, Tripadvisor rating & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Canada
Where's warm in Quebec in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Quebec in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.