- Save on skiing holidays to Canada in winter 2019/2020
- Ski deals available from £754 per person
- Filter by promotional offers, duration, board basis & more
Whistler weather in April 2020
- 55°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- -3-3°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9595 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
The April weather guide for Whistler, British Columbia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Whistler in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 5°C in Whistler in April, falling to -3°C at night.
How sunny is it in Whistler in April?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Whistler in April - that's 39% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Whistler in April?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Whistler in April and the average monthly rainfall is 95mm.
Whistler sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Whistler in April 2020. Select a month to view Whistler sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:47||19:45|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:17||20:07|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||05:48||20:31|
- Discover top Air Canada offers on flights to Canada
- Browse the lowest fares available or search by date
- Book flights to Toronto, Vancouver, Calgary, Montreal & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Canada
Where's warm in British Columbia in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in British Columbia in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.