- Browse the latest offers on Candlewood Suites
- Save with hotel offers, package deals & online discounts
- Book hotels in the USA, Canada & Mexico
Edmonton weather in April 2020
- 1010°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- -2-2°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2121 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
The April weather guide for Edmonton, Alberta shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Edmonton in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 10°C in Edmonton in April, falling to -2°C at night.
How sunny is it in Edmonton in April?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Edmonton in April - that's 55% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Edmonton in April?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Edmonton in April and the average monthly rainfall is 21mm.
Edmonton sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Edmonton in April 2020. Select a month to view Edmonton sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||07:06||20:11|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:33||20:36|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||06:00||21:04|
- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Canada
Where's warm in Alberta in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Alberta in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.