- Browse low fares on Qatar Airways flights worldwide
- Depart from Birmingham, Edinburgh, Heathrow & Manchester
- Book flights to Dubai, Bali, Thailand, Australia & more
Mandalay weather in April 2020
- 3838°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 3737 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The April weather guide for Mandalay, Burma shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Mandalay in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 38°C in Mandalay in April with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Mandalay in April?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Mandalay in April - that's 63% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Mandalay in April?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Mandalay in April and the average monthly rainfall is 37mm.
Mandalay sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Mandalay in April 2020. Select a month to view Mandalay sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||05:58||18:21|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||05:46||18:26|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||05:35||18:31|
- Check popular offers on Wendy Wu Tours to Burma
- Sort by price, duration, reviews & popular ratings
- Book with the award winning specialist tour operator
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Burma
Where's hot in Burma in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Burma in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.