- Find cheap flights to Burkina Faso with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Ouagadougou weather in April 2020
- 4040°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 2727°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- EExtreme heat & humidity
- 2525 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The April weather guide for Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Ouagadougou weather in April
The average maximum daytime temperature in Ouagadougou in April is a very hot 40°C (104°F) with extreme heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 27°C (81°F). There are usually 8 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 63% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 25mm (1.0 inches) of rainfall across the whole of April with 2 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Ouagadougou sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Ouagadougou in April 2020. Select a month to view Ouagadougou sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:02||18:17|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||05:54||18:18|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||05:46||18:20|
- Find low prices on flights to Burkina Faso
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
More Burkina Faso destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details