- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Elenite weather in April 2020
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4949 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 99°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Elenite, Bulgaria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Elenite weather in April
The average maximum daytime temperature in Elenite in April is a comfortable 15°C (59°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 7°C (45°F). There are usually 6 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 42% of the 13 hours of daylight.
Expect 49mm (1.9 inches) of rainfall across the whole of April with 8 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (5 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Elenite in April is 9°C (48°F).
Elenite sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Elenite in April 2020. Select a month to view Elenite sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:51||19:35|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:27||19:51|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||06:04||20:08|
- Discover the best holiday deals to Bulgaria
- Check out the latest late deals or seach for a specific dates
- Pay low holiday deposits from £49 per person
Discover more about Bulgaria
Popular Bulgaria destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Bulgaria in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details