- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Jost Van Dyke weather in April 2020
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 8888 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Jost Van Dyke, British Virgin Islands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Jost Van Dyke in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Jost Van Dyke in April with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Jost Van Dyke in April?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Jost Van Dyke in April - that's 69% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Jost Van Dyke in April?
The average sea temperature around Jost Van Dyke in April is 26°C.
Does it rain in Jost Van Dyke in April?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Jost Van Dyke in April and the average monthly rainfall is 88mm.
Jost Van Dyke sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Jost Van Dyke in April 2020. Select a month to view Jost Van Dyke sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:13||18:33|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:02||18:36|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||05:52||18:41|
- Book tours & holidays to the British Virgin Islands
- Tour prices start from just £1,049 per person
- Filter holidays by date, price, activity, duration & difficulty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in the British Virgin Islands in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the British Virgin Islands in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.