- Check popular offers on Wendy Wu Tours to Brazil
- Sort by price, duration, reviews & popular ratings
- Book with the award winning specialist tour operator
Campinas weather in April 2020
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 5656 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
The April weather guide for Campinas, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Campinas in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Campinas in April with low heat and humidity, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Campinas in April?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Campinas in April - that's 62% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Campinas in April?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Campinas in April and the average monthly rainfall is 56mm.
Campinas sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Campinas in April 2020. Select a month to view Campinas sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:16||18:07|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:22||17:54|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||06:28||17:43|
- Book low fares to Sau Paulo, Brazil with Virgin Atlantic
- Flights depart from Heathrow Airport from 29 March 2020
- Return flights to Sau Paulo from £881
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Brazil
Where's hot in Brazil in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Brazil in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.