- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holidays
- Book flights + hotel together to get saving
- Popular destinations include Europe, USA & Australia
Angra Dos Reis weather in April 2020
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 137137 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Angra Dos Reis, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Angra Dos Reis in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Angra Dos Reis in April with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Angra Dos Reis in April?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Angra Dos Reis in April - that's 43% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Angra Dos Reis in April?
The average sea temperature around Angra Dos Reis in April is 26°C.
Does it rain in Angra Dos Reis in April?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Angra Dos Reis in April and the average monthly rainfall is 137mm.
Angra Dos Reis sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Angra Dos Reis in April 2020. Select a month to view Angra Dos Reis sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:06||17:56|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:11||17:43|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||06:17||17:32|
- Browse current deals & offers on tours to Brazil
- Filter deals by date, duration, tour type & difficulty
- Prices shown with & without flights where available
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Brazil
Where's hot in Brazil in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Brazil in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.