- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Minsk weather in April 2020
- 1111°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 22°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4242 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
The April weather guide for Minsk, Belarus shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Minsk in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 11°C in Minsk in April, falling to 2°C at night.
How sunny is it in Minsk in April?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Minsk in April - that's 42% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Minsk in April?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Minsk in April and the average monthly rainfall is 42mm.
Minsk sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Minsk in April 2020. Select a month to view Minsk sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||05:42||18:46|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||05:08||19:12|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||04:35||19:40|
- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's warm in Belarus in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Belarus in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.