- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Manama weather in April 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 99 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2323°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Manama, Bahrain shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Manama in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Manama in April with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Manama in April?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Manama in April - that's 67% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Manama in April?
The average sea temperature around Manama in April is 23°C.
Does it rain in Manama in April?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Manama in April and the average monthly rainfall is 9mm.
Manama sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Manama in April 2020. Select a month to view Manama sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||05:28||17:55|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||05:14||18:01|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||05:01||18:09|
- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Bahrain destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.