- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Bahrain weather in April 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 99 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2323°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Bahrain shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Bahrain in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Manama, Bahrain in April with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bahrain in April?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Manama, Bahrain in April - that's 67% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Bahrain in April?
The average sea temperature around Manama, Bahrain in April is 23°C.
Does it rain in Bahrain in April?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Manama, Bahrain in April and the average monthly rainfall is 9mm.
Bahrain sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bahrain in April 2020. Select a month to view Bahrain sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months. The Bahrain sunrise & sunset times shown below are for Manama.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||05:28||17:55|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||05:14||18:01|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||05:01||18:09|
- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Bahrain destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.